As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will be called to care when you’re needed most. As part of Interim Healthcare Staffing, you’ll have access to pick-up shifts through various LTC, Skilled Nursing, and Assisted Living Facilities that are LOCAL to you! Gone are the days of driving an hour plus away for work! Our robust list of local facility partnerships, offer you great flexibility, and the option to pick up shifts, when and where, you’d like.
All the details about the shifts, including date, location, facility, pay rate, etc., will be provided to you on a weekly basis.
What we offer our Registered Nurses (RN):
- Compensation $42/HR., benefits; including accrued vacation time, and incentives
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance. Whether you are interested in a full-time contract, or just looking for something Per Diem (PRN), we have something for you! (Yes, you can work through multiple Agencies!)
- Personal Staffing Coordinator – Dedicated to assist you with scheduling needs!
Daily Pay option available
- No Overtime Required - Our Agency Staff CANNOT be mandated to work OT, unless you really want to!
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will:
- Provide direct patient care according to the provider’s prescribed plan of care (and nursing scope of practice) while closely monitoring progress/recovery
- Assess and document patient conditions and report changes, as needed (vitals, blood/stool/urine, glucose, etc.)
- Administer medication, insulin, and IV/fluids documenting thoroughly
- Inspect and care for wounds, changing dressings and assisting with personal hygiene
- Assess patient for further injuries, infections, bedsores, etc. and deliver appropriate treatments
- Collaborate with providers, aides, and allied health professionals to ensure exceptional patient outcomes
To be qualified for a Registered Nurse (RN) position with us:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she practices.
- One (1) year experience in a comparable job classification and/or as required by contracted facility.
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification
At Interim HealthCare Staffing, we know that being our best is non-negotiable – that’s why we treat your family like our own. We take a patient-centric approach to address each individual’s mind, body, and spirit, our caregivers work tirelessly to help their patients and families find peace. From our unmatched referral response times to our focus on quality improvement, the most beautifully complicated time of your life is our life’s work.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.