Our client is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, they strive to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections.
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
The candidate would perform as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in support of Hydrogen Fuel and Compressed Air Infrastructures Servicing Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) type Fuel Cell Engines (FCE’s). Duties include, but limited to, Hydrogen Fuel and Compressed Air Systems for Storage, Distribution, Maintenance, Systems Design, Installation, Construction, Testing, and Integration into future systems upgrades. Additional training, documentation, measures of performance, and accountability tasks experience as they related to Quality Assurance (QA) /Quality Control (QC) of the Program Network’s Hydrogen and Compressed Air Infrastructure. These tasks are to ensure each facet of performance meets the customers’ requirements. Travel will be a component of this position, as will associated training enabling the candidate to retain and execute specialized tasks.
- Have a minimum of four (4) years cumulative experience with manufacturing, installing, maintaining, testing, documenting, and troubleshooting hydrogen fuel and compressed air systems equipment, storage, and conveyances, both Inside Plant (ISP), and Outside Plant (OSP).
- Can interpret, redline, develop, and critique Methods of Performance (MOP’s), document support for Engineering Design Packages (EDP’s), and associated As-Builts for Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) as they apply to the Program’s Hydrogen/Compressed Air Infrastructure.
- Must be able to learn new related hydrogen/compressed air and fuel cell industry technologies which continually change due to related industry designs or upgrades to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Must be able to work independently and address/engineer on the spot solutions, or provide recommendations concerning installations, designs, fuel/air distribution/conveyance, measures of performance, troubleshooting, and accurately document actions/observations on site.
- Must be able to follow established SOP’s, Procedures, Guidelines, Policies, Processes, and Standards, and to also improve upon them with new updated documentation.
- Must be able to perform strenuous physical activities to include, but not limited to: moving objects weighing at least fifty (50) pounds.
- Must be able to work well with others to achieve a common goal, foster a cooperative climate with co-workers, and poses good communication and social skills.
- Must have work experience and knowledge with related Hydrogen Fuel and Compressed Air Systems tools, test sets/kits, and materials to include, but not limited to: piping, vales, regulators, pressure relief devices (PRD’s), pneumatic valves, solenoid valves, hydrogen detection devices, compression fittings, welded fitting, pipe bending, pressure gauges, systems maintenance, installation, troubleshooting, and others.
- Must have prior computer work experience with, but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Visio, and be able to write procedures, produce documentations as it relates to Hydrogen Fuel and Compressed Air Infrastructure, and provide end of day site visit forms when traveling.
- A Minimum of Four (4) years of Experience in Hydrogen Fuel and Compressed Air Infrastructures, to include the Manufacturing, Installation, Maintenance, and Design of said systems.
- Exceptional Hydrogen Fuel and Compress Air Infrastructure Troubleshooting Skills required.
- Exceptional Communications Skills required.
- Able to work independently and in a multi-disciplined team environment required.
- Must have Hydrogen Fuel Systems and Compress Air Systems Manufacturing and Installation experience.
- Writing Skills desired.
- Compressed Hydrogen Gas and Air Standards knowledge and experience, such as related NFPA, CGS, and other industry standards a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, like discipline, or equivalent experience.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Product Quality Assurance