My client is currently hiring an Associate Director, FP&A to oversee and manage the work of the Finance team. This individual will analyze and review monthly reports and present to senior management.
My client is an independent global commodities merchant in Stamford, CT. The firm deploys capital on a proprietary basis in the physical and financial commodity markets, providing the Company with market insights and access to leverage its market expertise, operations capabilities, and industry knowledge to invest in, and develop, select commodity infrastructure assets.
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and planning process for the firm
- Manage the annual budget process
- Monitor performance, highlight trends, and analyze variances for the organization
- Execute back-office expense allocations
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related degree
- 6+ years of FP&A experience, creating reports, analyzing results and and providing business decisions support to management
- Excel, Tableau or Alteryx
- Knowledge of BPC, Hyperion, or TM1
- Familiarity with metric based expense allocation methodologies
- Competitive Base
- Excellent Benefits Package