EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: Journeyman Electrician
Job Summary: EMCOR Facilities Services has an immediate opening for a Journeyman Electrician. Lead electrician, perform preventive maintenance tasks on various equipment/systems, electrical installations, and troubleshooting as directed. Install new services to machinery and equipment, including 480 volt three phase power. Training to obtain proficiency on the Metasys Building Automation System. Respond to tenant requests, and work orders.
Work Location Street Address: Woodward 1041 Woodward Way Fort Collins, CO 80524
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead electrician, in maintaining the electrical distribution system, troubleshooting, and repair/replacement of motors, lighting, controls, and electrical installations
- Perform preventive maintenance procedures for various types of equipment
- Candidate will be expected to respond when called in for after-hours emergency response, or snow removal. Participate in the On-Call rotation with other facilities staff
- Work within the CMMS system: creating, and completing work orders. Purchasing materials, and supplies
- Troubleshoot, install, and operate low voltage systems, such as building automation, CCTV, security, and fire alarm
HS Diploma or GED required.
Vocational or Trade school preferred.
6 years trade or construction experience
- State of Colorado Journeyman, or Master’s Electrician License
Valid US driver’s license required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to read and interpret electrical ladder, Single line, and layout drawings
- Basic hand tool, and general and electrical power tool operation
- Ability to use and operate office equipment, and software including but not limited to Windows based programs, Microsoft Office programs, internet, CMMS (work Order) system
- Ammeters, voltmeters, meggers, conduit benders, tuggers, data loggers, circuit tracers, and other electrical test equipment
- Lockout/Tag out Safety procedures, Personal Protective Equipment, and compliance with other OSHA safety rules and regulations
- Effective, and courteous communications with supervisor(s), coworkers, customers, project managers, and EH&S personnel
Compensation Range: $30.00-$34.00 per hour based on experience
Other Compensation: This position is not bonus eligible and it is not commission eligible
Work/Shift Schedule(s) : 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM + On-call
Benefits: As a leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction, facilities services, and energy infrastructure, EMCOR Group is committed to its employees. This commitment is embodied in our competitive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability income, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401(k) Savings Plans, and employee assistance and wellness programs.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Fire Alarm Systems
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)