SitelogIQ has exciting things going on in California! We’re looking for talented Sales Professionals to join our rapidly growing business.
- Best in industry commission plan.
- Focused resources to support your sales efforts that develop and deliver faster.
- Fantastic culture supporting each other and our customers.
Quick and nimble organization.
Join the best public sector ESCO in California!
SitelogIQ is a rapidly growing energy and facility services company. We provide planning, design, and management solutions for organizations who want efficient and sustainable building environments that are healthier and safer for their occupants. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
This role within our West Division can work remotely anywhere in Northern California. The ESCO Account Executive targets the education (K-12 and higher education) and local government market segments with proactive, industry-leading, financial and energy solutions that improve the fiscal integrity of our client’s budgets and deliver guaranteed self-funded results. This position requires the individual to have a strong financial and analytical aptitude and the ability to navigate a complex selling environment. In this position you will call on the public sector – School Superintendents, Chief Business Officers, City Managers, and upper-level management throughout the Education and/or Muni sectors. The sales territory generally includes all of California and will be further defined based on your actual location.
ESCO Account Executive Responsibilities
- Drive sales process – from start to finish
- Initiate contact and actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Develop sales strategy
- Quarterback the solution development team
- Initiate, build, and maintain executive level relationships
- Perform the necessary research, qualify, and develop the sales strategy to develop a marketing plan intended to secure sales at or above annual quotas
- Meet firm deadlines and quarterback the team so they do the same
- Work as a team player with the Business Development team
- Consistently implement Salesforce.com as the primary means of managing sales pipeline and activity
ESCO Account Executive Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science degree or its equivalent in education and experience in the Energy Industry (education and experience totaling 4 years)
- Extensive knowledge of the K-12, local government, and/or higher education markets
- Experience with ESCO sales
- Experience in cold calling
- Knowledge of proactive prospecting at the financial decision-making level
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, presentation skills, and computer skills
- Understanding of financial statements and operating budgets
- Must be an outstanding presenter and therefore possess a complete understanding of MS PowerPoint
- Must be able to produce a persuasive proposal through exceptional writing skills as required for all RFP’s and RFQ’s
- Ability to travel up to 50%
More About SitelogIQ
At SitelogIQ, we’re focused on creating a great environment for our team first so that it is more energizing and rewarding to focus on creating a great experience for our customers. That’s what we call a win-win.
Through our core values and behaviors, we’ve built a strong company foundation. We support innovation and excel at delivering above expectations. We embrace flexibility, don’t settle for mediocrity or complacency, and reward tenacity and results. We support high-performing people and are energized by each other. Whether at the job site, in the office, or enjoying an event, we have assembled a best-in-class team who knows how to drive measurable results through meaningful work and have a great time together.
We partner with clients in K-12, higher ed, government, healthcare, multifamily housing, and industry to optimize energy efficiency, improve indoor air quality, address lighting, and improve the customer experience. With offices across the country, it’s rewarding to make a difference in the communities where our teammates live and work.
If you’re energetic and want to be a part of a high-performing team, we should talk.
SitelogIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Air Pollutions
- Business Development
- Cold Calling
- Computer Literacy