To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oakland, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Service Technician II
Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC • Oakland, CA
Posted 20 days ago
Welcome to Mill Creek! We’re glad you’re here! At Mill Creek Residential, we believe that every associate is imperative to the success of our organization. We believe in embracing our core values and in the power of People, Places and Relationships.
The Service Technician II (Service Technician – Make Ready) maintains the physical condition and appearance of the community. This position is accountable for identifying problems, completing service requests, and making repairs in order to maintain the material and aesthetic condition of the community. The Service Technician II works in accordance with operating and safety standards, ensuring requests and repairs are made in a reliable, timely and safe manner. This position strives to maintain the highest level of attention to the operational needs of the community.
- Assist in organizing and performing general duties, preventative maintenance, and repairs consistent with Mill Creek Residential operating and safety standards.
- Thoroughly inspect vacated apartments, document necessary renovations, and re-inspect completed units for the highest quality of work and superior presentation.
- Routinely perform duties to restore apartments to “make ready” status.
- Respond to problems with the goal of ensuring repairs are performed successfully and to the satisfaction of residents.
- Routinely inspect community grounds and buildings to ensure safety standards are met; as well as identify potential maintenance issues.
- Respond to resident requests in a timely manner, delivering excellent customer service.
- Promote, and follow, safe work practices among on-site team.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and local housing laws.
- Must have 1-3 years of multi-family maintenance experience; or related facilities maintenance
- Champion the Mill Creek Brand Promise, Core Values, Service Standards and Manifesto.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- HVAC and CPO certification preferred.
- Able to effectively communication (verbal and written), as well as read container labels.
- Able to use general maintenance tools, supplies and equipment such as but not limited to, hand tools, power tools, moving aids, mechanical equipment, paint equipment, pool chemicals, snow and ice removal equipment.
- Able to accurately perform measurements and basic math.
- General computer skills in Microsoft Office and property management based software.
- Be able to safely use chemicals, paint, and general cleaning supplies
- Frequently operate motorized vehicles such as, but not limited to, car, truck, van or golf cart.
Mill Creek is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you ready to contribute to the success of Mill Creek Residential? If so, apply today and become part of an organization that believes in uncompromising integrity, celebrating successes, continuous improvement, and working hard, smart and together!