To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Middletown, RI
- Benchmark Senior Living
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Administrator
Benchmark Senior Living • Middletown, RI
Posted 1 month ago
Think senior living sounds boring? Think again. At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults. Are you Called to Care about your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams are Better Together than going it alone? Are you always striving to Be the Benchmark by which all others are measured? Then our core values match. Connect with us -and to what truly matters!
Blenheim-Newport is seeking an experienced Human Resources Administrator. If you are an analytical and detail-oriented person who is able to take the initiative in pressing situations and perform multiple roles within an organization, then join our team at Benchmark Senior Living! In this role you will provide support our Executive Director in the management of Financial and Human Resources obligations for one of our communities. You will also assist in the management of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and Profit & Loss.
As a Human Resources Administrator, you will report to the Executive Director and maintain a close relationship with corporate accounting and Human Resources as well as the Organizational Development teams.
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Administrator include:
* Coding all invoices for payment
* Creating 1099s for new vendors
* Responding to all vendor inquiries
* Recording resident payments onto deposit summary forms
* Posting service fees into billing system
* Providing assistance with spreadsheets and yearly budget as requested by the Executive Director
* Polling time clock hours
* Making necessary approved payroll edits in a timely fashion
* Archiving and discarding payrolls at the end of each cycle
* Analyzing variances in departmental payroll vs. budget
* Gathering support for monthly accruals from department heads
* Posting open positions in the Applicant Tracking System, sourcing for difficult to fill positions and other related recruitment activities.
* Analyzing revenue by product type
* Acting as the initial point-of-contact for all HR related matters and recruitment
* Interpreting policies and procedures and communicating them to all employees both proactively and in response to questions
Requirements of the Business Administration Director include:
* 2-year degree in a Business-related field; 4-year degree from an accredited university in a Business-related field preferred
* Must have excellent organizational skills as well as effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Be knowledgeable in regards to ADP payroll systems and basic GL and Accounts Payable systems.
* 2 years of business office experience and HR Generalist
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
* Knowledge of HRIS and ATS systems a plus
At Benchmark Senior Living, we recognize how hard our employees work in order to provide our resident seniors with the best care possible. Therefore, we are proud to provide our Business Administration Director with great compensation and excellent benefits!
Benefits available to the Business Administration Director include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
* Long-term Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Planning
* Working Advantage
* Culture Compensation
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Adoption Assistance
* Discounts on MetLife Auto and Home Insurance through payroll deduction
* Paid Membership fees for SitterCity