To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chico, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Product Manager III - Card Payments
Tri Counties Bank • Chico, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Position Title: Product Manager III - Card Payments
Department: Product Management and Development
Position Summary: The Product Manager III—Card Payments leads the bank’s debit and credit card programs, instigates product initiatives and pursues significant profitable market opportunities that support the Bank’s overall strategic objectives. The Product Manager III—Card Payments is simultaneously a senior business leader, able to manage a team and gain acceptance of strategic concepts at the highest levels of the organization; a product visionary, able to understand complex market forces and internal capabilities and synthesize successful long-term strategies; and a highly-capable collaborator, able to lead internal and external partners to advance the business. Within the context of product management initiatives, the Product Manager III—Card Payments is responsible for overall program planning and execution in order to generate or preserve revenue while maximizing profit and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Leads and supervises the bank’s credit and debit card programs in support of the bank’s business objectives. Ensures that card products and solutions meet customer and market needs with a high degree of customer satisfaction; meet profit, growth and other financial objectives; demonstrate compliance with law and regulation; and are operationally sound.
- Manages key credit and debit card vendor relationships and strategic partnerships in support of profitability, quality, customer satisfaction, and other business objectives.
- In collaboration with Operations, Retail Banking, Credit Administration, vendors and others, develops, implements and monitors underlying internal processes that support rigorous, cost-effective and timely card programs. Assists in the design and implementation of card operations policies and procedures and recommends changes to improve efficiency, increase revenue, or enhance the customer experience.
- Establishes and cultivates business relationships throughout the bank, industry and community in support of company objectives.
- Manages and develops a team of product management professionals in support of business objectives.
- Effectively communicates and reports on business activity and results to the bank’s Senior and Executive Management team; works with Senior Management to gain approval of product plans and to gather the resources necessary to support the development, launch and on-going management of product initiatives; maintains excellent working relationships with bank executives and managers.
- Collaborates with other members of the Digital and Product Management team on various initiatives.
- To research, recommend, and implement product enhancements, pricing changes, online or mobile enhancements, and re-launch or retirement of existing products based on customer needs and profit potential.
- In collaboration with others, researches, recommends, develops and implements new payments products from concept to delivery to the market. Develops and maintains strategic product plans and executes product management activities throughout the lifecycle of assigned products.
- Collaborates throughout the bank during all phases of a product lifecycle to drive incremental revenue and increase profitability, especially including Marketing to create or revise marketing content and promotional programs; Field Sales channels in pursuit of channel distribution initiatives and to support and develop sales teams; Training for the development or revision of product training material, courses and job aids for Bank employees; and Information Technology for supporting hardware and software.
- Works closely with Marketing and other internal groups to drive incremental revenue and increase profitability. Collaborates to create or revise marketing content, promotional programs, product features and benefits, training and channel distribution initiatives.
- Provides input to Executive Management to analyze and set pricing for assigned Bank products.
- Maintains a current understanding of Bank policies and procedures, in compliance with all state and federal laws, including but not limited to: Truth in Lending/Regulation Z (Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure (CARD) Act); Electronic Fund Transfer Act (Regulation E); Bank Secrecy Act (SARs-OFAC); Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP); Equal Credit Opportunity Act/Regulation B; Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA); Telephone Consumer Protection Act; Identity Theft Red Flags; FDIC advertising rules; CAN-SPAM Act; Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act; Information Security Guidelines; and Military Lending Act.
- Works collaboratively with the bank’s Compliance and Legal groups in order to ensure product compliance with applicable regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, And Other Skills Required:
- Ten or more years’ experience with card products and programs, including significant experience in cross-functional management of credit card programs or products in a bank or other financial services firm.
- Eight or more years of Product Management experience in a bank or other financial services firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- MBA or other Master’s degree from a well-regarded institution strongly preferred.
- Significant demonstrated experience leading high performance teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize work on multiple projects.
- Superior business, analytical and planning skills.
- Proficiency in all Windows applications.
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) headquartered in Chico, California, providing a unique brand of customer Service with Solutions available in traditional stand-alone and in-store bank branches in communities throughout Northern and Central California.
The Bank provides an extensive and competitive breadth of consumer, small business and commercial banking financial services, along with convenient around-the-clock ATM, online and mobile banking access.
Tri Counties Bank has remained strong and profitable through a top-down commitment to its core values, sound business principles and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our involvement in the communities we serve. The personal touch comes naturally to Tri Counties Bankers. You may recognize us at business, school and non-profit events, baseball games and local eateries, skiing in the mountains, boating on the lakes, and fishing the local streams or attending an event in The City or on the peninsula.