To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gilford, NH 03249
- Daniel Hall
- Phone: 6178242659
- Phone:: 001 617 428 3793
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Continuous Improvement Engineer-Medical Device-, Gilford, NH
Michael Page • Gilford, NH
Posted 1 month ago
The Continuous Improvement Engineer will provide leadership, training, and support to the site to achieve a 'best in class' performance by eliminating waste in all manufacturing and business processes. This position will also be responsible for the Environmental, Health, and Safety of the facility.
Our client is an end-to-end solution provider from design and development to finish device manufacturing and assembly. They go back almost five decades and have been strategically building our capabilities portfolio to offer their customers a complete, end-to-end solution for their medical device needs.
The Continuous Improvement Engineer will be responsible for:
- Lead the training of the site in Lean Enterprise principles
- Develop and deploy the annual facility Continuous Improvement Plan
- Develop and improve manufacturing processes through the use of Lean Sigma.
- Lead problem solving efforts both internally and externally, working closely with customers and QA on internal and external corrective and preventive actions
- Implement effective instructions to successfully develop a safety program to include health and safety activities.
- Participate in incident investigations, root cause analysis, development of corrective and preventative actions, and evaluation of their effectiveness.
A much more in depth job description will be provided upon application and consideration. Please submit your resume for consideration within 48 hours. Relevant candidates can expect to hear back within 48 hours of submission.
The Continuous Improvement Engineer will have:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Formal Lean Training
- 3-5 years of experience in EHS role
- Must be a green belt in lean six sigma
If you are interest in this position, please contact me at or you can directly apply below. This position included a competitive salary and bonus structure that is comparable with current salary and experience.