To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pennsauken Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Process Operator I
LiDestri Food & Drink • Pennsauken Township, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
POSITION SUMMARY:Prepares products and batches per the batch cards per customer specifications and assures quality checks are performed and recorded by performing the following duties.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure all equipment is setup and functioning;
• Follow batch cards for all products verifying item codes, lot numbers, weights and descriptions;
• Responsible for preparing batches per batch card (kettles, breddos, brix, acid, and PH levels) per batch card;
• Assist with reports for ingredient lot numbers;
• Remove any product not required for current batch run;
• Participate in CIPs as needed;
• Ensure kitchen and all utensils are clean and ready for use;
• Understand written production orders;
• Report an accurate and current inventory to personnel with authority to initiate action;
• Report food safety & quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Ability to wear personal protective equipment (bump cap, hair net, ear plugs, beard net (if applicable), Kevlar gloves, safety glasses and leather skid resistant work shoes/boots.
• Ability to apply basic computer and communication skills, math functions, and reasoning.
• Ability to use basic hand tools (knife, pumps, and scales).
• Previous experience as a machine operator.
• Lock Out/Tag Out Trained.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL EFFORT:
• Constant exposure to extreme loud noises.
• Constant standing and moving by foot.
• Constant exposure to extreme hot/cold (non-weather) environment.
• Constant work near moving mechanical parts/conveyors.
• Frequent lifting/carrying <50 pounds, reaching and use of fingers.
• Frequent reaching/pulling/bending/climbing stairs/stooping/kneeling.
• Occasionally lifting >50 pounds.
• Potential exposure to caustic chemicals.