Kforce has a client in search of an Android Engineer in Dublin, Ohio (OH).
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programmers works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously monitor, discover, evaluate, and implement new features and technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of mobile solutions and technologies
- Deliver mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices
- Design overall solutions and individual applications
- Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise mobile solutions - Technical Requirements, Solution Architecture
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience in Development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and Java technologies
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Have published or worked on at least one original Android app full lifecycle
- Experience with Android SDK, Java programming
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle
- Strong understanding of Java and Android concepts, necessary for troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of dependency management, dependency-injection, and inversion of control
- Strong understanding of layer separation and implementation of patterns like MVP/MVVM/Architecture Components
- Hands-on experience designing and developing software for large-scale and multitenant enterprise
- Experienced in designing and developing mobile sdk and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs
- Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Object Oriented Programming
C++ (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
C Sharp (Programming Language)