Apex Systems is currently looking for a Desktop Analyst in Riverview, Florida.
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a Desktop Analyst for a Fortune Global 500 healthcare services company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. This opportunity is a contract to hire role in Riverview, Florida.
If interested in applying please send your resume to Professional Recruiter, Kelsey Laughlin at Email blocked - click to apply.
This role is responsible for the evaluation of hardware and software requests that support current and future IT requirements.
- Responsible for evaluating client requests, prioritizing and coordinating case workflow and managing client escalations.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others, initiate action, and adapt to change
- Two year degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong PC skills
- Understanding of project management and team dynamics, having strong communications skills
- Experience supporting multi-platform environments including the following:
- Windows 2000/XP Professional, Microsoft Office Professional Suite, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft
- Internet Explorer, Visual Basic, Citrix Access Gateway, Symantec AV suite, and Altiris.
- Good understanding of the following hardware and network typologies/protocols: HP and Dell desktops, laptops, network hubs, Ethernet and TCP/IP protocol
If you’d like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178