To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cloud Marketing Manager
Experis • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
JOB TITLE: CLOUD MARKETING MANAGER / Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
LOCATIONN: BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS - 02115
DURATION: LONG TERM CONTACT (W2- CONTRACT, NO C2C)
POSITION TYPE: ON-SITE POSITION
INTERVIEW MODE: TELEPHONIC/ SKYPE
Interactive Digital Marketing Services professionals help our clients achieve increased operational efficiency and effectiveness for direct marketing communications. In addition, our professionals design marketing programs that help our clients achieve their acquisition, growth and retention objectives across B2C, B2B and B2B2C business models. These technologies typically include campaign management, lead and/or loyalty management, content management, and data management solutions. The Marketing Services Campaign Project Manager assists in planning and executing marketing strategies on behalf of our clients, as well as drive operational efficiencies. They work closely with Customer Marketing Strategy and the Campaign Technology Lead to ensure successful execution, monitoring and campaign reporting.
- Coordinates campaign timelines for the client and manage client expectations throughout delivery
- Participant in weekly, monthly, and quarterly client meetings sharing operational reporting, KPIs, and drives project improvement opportunities
- Collaborates with Customer Marketing Strategy and Planner, Release teams, Client and related Marketing Services teams to ensure successful campaign execution
- Recognizes opportunities for expansion of existing services and/or potential for new services; leverages SMEs across the organization to aide in sales opportunities
- Evaluates and streamlines business processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness as it relates to campaign operations and execution
- Participates in strategic planning meetings with the client and manages resource utilization and forecasting demand; ability to prioritize based on client's business goals
- Participates in knowledge sharing across the Marketing Services practice, specifically with other Campaign Program Managers
- Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing delivery roles within Direct Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing Service Provider, Marketing Agency, and/or Marketing Operations
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience working in various Campaign Management Tool(s) including building and executing campaigns of varying complexities with preference for experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Understanding of leading practices in email marketing
- Understanding of integrated marketing across the entire prospect and customer lifecycle, and how marketing strategy, customer data, segments, channel, creative, content, and offers interact to drive desired business outcomes
- Understanding of marketing strategy with strong background in targeting, segmentation, test/control design, and campaign analytics/reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate project requirements, communicate project status, and interface with internal and external team members
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to lead across a team of marketing services and campaign execution professionals
- Comfortable leading a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapidly changing priorities and a high volume of projects
Ability to evaluate concepts and present recommendations to senior leadership
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)