URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are seeking several Data Entry Processors to work for a one of our top Corporations located in Springfield, OH!
Working Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM – 40 Hours Per Week!
Pay Rate: $12.50 per hour
Duration: Long Term – Temp to Hire Opportunity!
Data Entry Processor will review various types of insurance documents and update the hazard insurance lines on the clients servicing system according to established procedures.
- Processors will verify that the policy contains acceptable coverage and disburse premium payments from the escrow account if required.
- Make necessary outbound phone calls to insurance agents, and companies to update insurance policies and obtain needed or missing information.
- Perform maintenance as necessary for policy changes, letters and notices.
- Insure all items are processed in a timely manner to meet or exceed established standards.
- Will have production goals with processing a certain number of items per hour and meeting quality guidelines as well.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years general experience in a production office setting and customer service experience.
- Must have experience working in a production and quality job.
- Accuracy, strong attention to detail and ability to adapt well to change
- Friendly, patient and eager to learn new skills.
- Comfortable making outbound calls periodically to insurance agents and businesses.
- Data Entry and computer skill with ability to toggle between multiple screens.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Must have Banking, Finance, Mortgage Lending, Insurance or Processing experience.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience so apply today!!
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a National Kelly Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply