Wolf Robotics, a subsidiary of Lincoln Electric, has had over 8,400 installations, our team of automation professionals has implemented solutions for the toughest metal working projects around. We foster an environment that encourages our group of bright, talented, and skilled employees to design and develop new products.
PURPOSE: The Regional Automation Specialist is responsible to develop and maintain customers for the General Industry Automation Group. This individual is accountable for reaching sales goals, maintaining customer relationships and representing the company in a highly professional manner. Extensive travel is required.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Obtain new business and increase recurring sales though relationship selling.
- Maintains and expand customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Responsible for achieving annual sales and profit objectives.
- Assume territory management in an assigned geographic region.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors and their presence in assigned territory.
- Provide timely reporting of pipeline, account and territory management activities within the Sales Information System.
- Develop personalized sales presentations of robotics welding systems and services to existing and targeted customers.
- Provide a strong focus on customer service.
- Increase customer loyalty, market awareness and market share
- Bachelors’ degree is required, engineering discipline preferred.
- Previous experience in Sales, 3-5 years preferred.
- Previous experience in welding or welding related fields.
- Technical knowledge of robotics automation integration and the robotics arc welding industry.
- Ability to concept, qualify, and apply robotic arc welding systems to customer needs.
- Ability to sell capital equipment to manufactures.
- Proficient in Computer Literature and Microsoft Office including; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel.
- Represents the company at public relations activities and other external functions, such as trade shows.
- Manage travel and marketing expenses.
- Offer suggestions that will aid in the profitability of the company.
- Behavioral skills required include: strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well under pressure, strong problem solving skills, self-managed, accountable, and excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly motivated, self-confident, and able to effectively negotiate.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status: Salary Full-Time
Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10)