At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customersâ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Weâre looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youâll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.Â
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Â
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargoâs more than 70 million global customers.
System Support Analyst supporting our technology platforms software management for environment vulnerability tools and Futures Post Trading platform.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 1+ year of consultative business analysis experience
- 2+ years of application production support experience
- 1+ year of communications experience
- 1+ year of Perl or Shell experience
- 1+ year of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
- 1+ year of MS SQL server experience
- 2+ years of Windows OS administration experience
- 2+ years of Linux experience
- 1+ year of information technology experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 1+ year of PAC2000 Problem Management experience
- 1+ year of Tableau experience
- 1+ year of reporting experience
3 + years of experience with one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling in an information security Â environment, information technology environment, or a combination of bothSalary Information
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.Street Address
NC-Charlotte: Min: $62,500 Mid: $88,000
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NCDisclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Process Improvements (Business)