Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique flex-time sales role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. Our client is a specialty pharmaceutical company with a long-standing commitment to women’s health. In this Flex-Time role, you will lead and manage your territory within a specific geographical area.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Conduct live interactions with assigned HCP targets, providing product information and patient educational resources, as well as responding to HCP questions/concerns as related to product(s) and local market access. This will be performed 3 days/week.
- Implement tactical strategies within the territory to achieve individual, territory and company goals for sales, market share, doctor calls, appropriate sample distribution, etc.
- Formulate individual sales call plans designed to influence customers and increase product sales.
- Identify leads if applicable
- Manage promotional budget
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, Advanced Degree Preferred
- 1 + years of Pharmaceutical/Medical/Women’s Healthcare or B2B Sales Experience Required
- Good organizing/planning skills/disciplined
- Self-motivated/performance accountability
- Excellent communication skills
- Judgment/ Decision Making
- Computer Proficient
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Business To Business