You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Human Resources Assistant
Our client is a global manufacturing company with an office based in Kings County and they are seeking a Human Resources Assistant for the Human Resources team.
$55k – $60k
This Human Resources Assistant position will support the Human Resources team by handling administrative responsibilities including record compliance using the PLM and LMS systems.
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Assistant:
- Maintain policies and procedures within the PLM to ensure compliance with record keeping and update requirements
- Maintain up-to-date records in the LMS
- Communicate with management and employees about any overdue documentation
- Receive and transfer incoming calls
- Manage the visitor log and provide visitors with proper identification while in the facility
- Standard office administration (copies, faxes, and presentation material preparations)
Qualifications of the Human Resources Assistant:
- 2 – 3+ years of related experience as an Administrative Assistant, Human Resources Coordinator, or office administrative role/environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable with online system management and record keeping
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Competitive benefit package including 401k with match and employee profit sharing
- Human Resources
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 118942
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.