To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Port Griffith, PA 18640
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Distribution Center Supervisor (10:00am - 7:00pm)
Grainger • Port Griffith, PA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Imperial Supplies, a growing subsidiary of Grainger is seeking a Distribution Center Supervisor for our 45K square foot warehouse in Jenkins Township, PA. Help drive our pace of double-digit growth!
- Competitive base salary, annual bonus opportunity
- Immediate, industry leading benefits including health/dental/vision insurance, company paid life and short term disability
- Minimum 8% company contribution to retirement annually
- Work-life balance! 18 days PTO + 6 paid holidays, and a Monday – Friday operation!
The Distribution Center Supervisor will
- Supervise shipping & receiving activities including floor direction, personnel motivation, and cost control decisions.
- Facilitate continuous improvement initiatives and events. Engage and educate direct reports in CI through coaching, training, and reinforcing progress.
- Incorporate a strong safety focus into daily activities including training, establishing and reinforcing safe practices
- Recommend capital investments involving warehouse space requirements, industrial lift equipment and material handling needs.
- Process and report company records including: labor, payroll, and inventory. Ensure daily electronic confirmation of all orders shipped each day, makes necessary corrections, and communicate to Customer Service and/or Sales when orders are not shipped.
- Responsible for asset control, including inventory accuracy. Oversee physical cycle counts- notify Purchasing when re-stock order is completed and if any inventory discrepancies are found.
- Exercise full management authority in absence of the DC Manager.
- Associate’s Degree and 3-5 years of manufacturing, warehousing, or distribution leadership experience; Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of manufacturing, warehousing, or distribution leadership experience preferred
- Strong leadership and coaching skills & effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan, delegate, and execute to manage shifting priorities within the business
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.