We are creating the products of the factory of the future. Products that intuitively couple user experience with deeply embedded real-time machines. Remotely run factories, predictive repair and maintenance, and mass customization. We have a unique vision for what the factory of the future will be, and we need you to help us turn this vision into reality.
We are seeking a strategic Software Product Manager to drive the ongoing vision, roadmap and delivery of our cutting-edge marking and coding automation platform. It was the first of its kind in the industry, and it can reach its full potential with you at the helm.
A technologist at heart, you have a deep connection with the market to discover needs and uncover opportunity. You understand business strategy and craft our market position all while using your honed PM skills to manage the product lifecycle and bring amazing customer experience to market. A critical and strategic role in a dynamic team, you will be building product management practices together with your peer product managers, learning and adding to your toolbox as you go!
A good candidate will have a honed toolbox of product management skills: build personas, perform market analysis, discover/articulate competitive differentiation and value propositions, create the roadmap, groom the backlog, write requirements, manage launch programs and monitor product performance.
A GREAT candidate will perform the above, and:
- Be a strategic partner to engineering, with great story-boarding skills to make market requirements come to life
- Be a natural leader and global market and application subject matter expert for our sales and channel partners
- Embody and evangelize a collaborative spirit within the team and cross-functionally to get things done
- Be a creative problem-solver and proactive pragmatist to drive forward progress
- Instinctively integrate process and continuous improvement in the interest of building capabilities, not just products
- Leadership and ownership of your product across international markets
- An atmosphere of dedicated work ethic, upbeat solutioning, insatiable appetite for growth, where your ideas are heard and welcomed.
- Ground-breaking and challenging projects that pave the path for product position and growth.
- Being part of an emerging and creative team, backed by a global company with 160 years of experience.
You bring with you:
- At least 8 years of software Product Management experience, particularly in embedded or industrial automation applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Project Management expertise, Agile Product Management and/or application of the Pragmatic Marketing Framework.
We work to empower and inspire all to be their very best. We are committed to keeping our employees and their families as healthy as they can possibly be, which is why we provide a comprehensive benefits package.
- Compensation Structure: Exempt position, includes Base Salary + Bonus
- Benefits: Health & Wellness plans, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee & Child Educational Assistance and much more
- Culture: Strong core values with a tenured workforce recently recognized for commitment to work/life balance.
Physical aspects / Work environment:
• Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and talk, hear and see.
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• The noise level in the work environment is low to moderate.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Matthews Marking Systems is a global supplier of printing solutions for product identification, branding, and traceability. We offer robust and reliable systems of unmatched quality for marking needs across packaging and industrial applications, including a full line of high-resolution inkjet, laser, and drop-on-demand valve jet technologies, high-performance inks, and integrated solutions for marking and coding automation. With over 160 years of marking and coding experience, we’ve established a global reputation as a premier innovator and manufacturer in the marking and coding industry. Matthews Marking Systems is a Matthews International company.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Software Product Manager
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Matthews International endeavors to make our employment website and application process accessible to all users and applicants. In doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource Team.