To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hayward, CA USA, CA
- Ethan Allen Global Inc.
- Phone: 2037438393
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Service Center-Inventory Control Specialist
Ethan Allen Global Inc. • Hayward, CA USA, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Compile and retain records of inventory and maintain established inventory levels through proper ordering procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain schedules for the Retail Division, including service centers and design centers.
- Reconcile physical counts to perpetual inventory; research discrepancies and report variances in cycle counts to management.
- Generate all inventory cycle counts.
- Generate and ensure accuracy of all exception reports.
- Assist in generating inventory labels for items that are transferred to the design centers and/or returned to the service center.
- Process inventory commitments for scheduled orders.
- Create picking and delivery tickets and control movement of inventory in the system.
- Research and resolve all "not in location" items and unacknowledged or unattached purchase order reports immediately.
- Provide back-up support for receiving specialist positions.
- Monitor and correct X4 and X5 reports.
- Assist with training other personnel involved in inventory control.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- High school diploma with a minimum of two years experience in inventory management and inventory reconciliation, preferably within a retail environment.
- Knowledge of inventory management techniques and systems.
- Advanced computer skills, excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to take direction, work well with others and communicate directions to others.
Ethan Allen has been a leader in the luxury home furnishings and interior design business for more than eighty years. We are a global style authority, spanning twelve countries on three continents. We built our company on a vertically integrated business model that has stood the test of time. We believe our associates are our greatest assets, and that talent, drive, and customer focus should be rewarded. We employ the best in the furniture industry and offer exceptional training and support by utilizing the latest technology and proven business practices.
Ethan Allen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We are an E-Verify Employer.