JOB TITLE: Sr. Project manager
Looking for 2 Sr. PMs in Atlanta markets. . 5+ years as PM, Bachelors in Business preferred. ALM tools (Microsoft ADO), communication skills, FDR/STAR/FIS, credit card/prepaid card projects, Planview PPM or Clarity. Usual banking/finance background.
- 2-5 years of project and/or technical delivery in the financial services industry.
- Working knowledge of agile and waterfall SDLC’s.
- Working knowledge of an enterprise project management tool, such as Planview PPM Pro or Clarity
- Working knowledge of ITIL framework.
- Working knowledge of an ALM tool, such as Microsoft ADO.
- Strong knowledge of financial services industry and technology.
- Expertise in standard software packages, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
- Can demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can demonstrate excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Can demonstrate excellent change management leadership skills.
- Can demonstrate expertise in presentations and executive communications utilizing PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented with strong problem solving skills and the ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems, driving solutions to completion.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously, while meeting demanding deadlines.
- Understanding of and support for generally accepted project management standards and methodology.
- Ability to lead individuals of all levels and varying technical skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands with a positive attitude.
- PMI Certification preferred.
- 3-4 years in credit/debit/prepaid card experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of the FDR, STAR, FIS or other payment industry processing systems preferred
Please apply online or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Project Manager If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other Scom or Corestaff Services opportunities, please register with us online at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Project Manager
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
Complex Problem Solving