$60000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
Consider this position if you are a Financial Analyst with effective communication skills. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys working as part of a team. If you're looking to join a thriving Logistics company, Robert Half Finance has a Financial Analyst opportunity for you. As the Financial Analyst, your responsibilities with consist of performing financial modeling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze, and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Daily operations will also consist of advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for management. If the concept of collaborating with team members in a business partner role in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management appeals to you, you may want to check out this opportunity via Robert Half Finance. This Financial Analyst role, which is located in the Chattanooga, Tennessee, is a full-time employment opportunity.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations to ensure plans are executed properly
- The ideal candidate should be a highly flexible individual who is adept at managing expectations and comfortable with handling large amounts of information
- Work closely with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close processes
- Support weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P& L forecasting
- Track monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Enable effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Understand and explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Drive monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and if any actions are required
- Complete and direct forecasting reports
- Survey performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Collaborate with senior executives on strategic deep dives on creating financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, event tracking and execution, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, and strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
Contact Kevin Green for more information:
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Prior knowledge in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
- Financial modeling experience
- Knowledge of business analysis
- General familiarity with forecasting & modeling
- Variance analysis experience a plus
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Financial Analyst
for more information.
Analysis Of Variance