We are seeking a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) UiPath developer for NASA. Someone who can use insight, imagination, and modern technical skills to automate a variety of structured business processes currently being performed manually. The ideal candidate will have a strong development and analysis background, strong communication skills and can be customer facing and will be able to work independently.
Scope of Activities:
• Develop a strong understanding of the UiPath Platform and its functions
• Identify business process needs and determine best automation solutions
• Develop automation workflows with UiPath Studio
• Work closely with our IAS team and suggest any ideas to help the IAS Office
Job Profile Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree preferred with experience in object oriented programming
• Previous experience in application development and implementation support
• Previous RPA Development experience (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism) preferred
• Individual skills preferred: process minded, good presentation and communication skills
• Fluent written and spoken English, and being a US Citizen is mandatory
Competitive salary, Healthcare plan and a 401K plan
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Business Process Automation