The Regional Director of Recruiting provides supervision, guidance and overall recruitment strategy for an assigned geographic area, functioning as the strategic liaison between the regional talent acquisition team, operations and clinical leaders in the field. The Director plays a critical role in developing and implementing proactive, growth-focused recruitment strategies.
Essential Job Functions
• The Regional Recruiting Director leads, develops and mentors a high-performing, customer-focused team, instilling a culture that supports the business’s growth plan.
• Partner with the Regional President, operations and clinical leadership to ensure recruitment objectives are met for the region.
• Manages performance of the Regional Recruitment Team Lead and Sourcing Partners.
• Works directly with the operations, clinical leadership, and location staff to drive and monitor recruitment, onboarding, and hiring practices.
• Oversees recruiting life cycle process including the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), interviews coordination and onboarding.
• Develops and implements creative recruitment strategies, including monitoring and evaluating various recruitment sources to produce optimal results.
• Assesses and collaborates with corporate support staff and area leadership to provide training and skill development opportunities for the regional recruitment and sourcing team.
• Collaborates with the location directors to ensure smooth transitioning from hiring to onboarding new employees.
• Troubleshoots and recommends process enhancements to promote system and workflow efficiencies.
• In addition to these responsibilities, the Director will oversee and manage the department’s annual budget and expenditures.
• Bachelors’ Degree
• A minimum of three (3) years of recruitment, staffing in healthcare or related field.
• Approximately 50-80%, travel is in the assigned regional area during the business day with overnight travel as required.
• Must be able to adhere to confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all times
• Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
• Attention to detail
• Time Management
• Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Quick-thinking and astute decision making skills
• Ability to train and supervise staff
• Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
• Must be able to travel
• Must be able to lift 25 pounds
• Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting
• Must be able to sit and climb stairs
• Must have visual and hearing acuity
• Must have strong sense of smell and touch
• Performs duties in an office environment during agency operating hours
• Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions
• Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids and infectious diseases
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Training And Development