- Minimum of 2 years mechanic experience
- Background in repairing and maintaining pneumatic, electronic, electrical, hydraulic, molding equipment, mechanical systems and mold processing.
- Knowledge of blueprints and electrical schematics
- Strong interpersonal skills, high energy level and able to motivate others
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Previous machine building experience and the ability to operate tool room equipment
- Ability to communicate ideas and concepts through sketches and drawings to communicate to engineers and toolmakers
- Ability to communicate effectively and coordinate mumultiple projects
- Must provide own tools required for the position
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop solutions to enhance or upgrade manufacturing processes
- Work with management team to resolve issues and to complete new machine projects on schedule
- Work with engineering to develop new process and products
- Ability to perform equipment changeovers to run multiple products
- Ability to setup and troubleshoot multiple decorating methods (laser engraving, pad printing, screen printing, etc).
- Preventative maintenance to ensure optimal performance and minimal downtime
- Machine repair and support for various areas/troubleshoot issues quickly
- Maintain repair parts inventory and order necessary items
- Use proper techniques to assure the safe, efficient operation of all machinery
- Work safely and adhere to all housekeeping standards
- Other duties as assigned
At Bic Graphic, we believe in fostering an authentic, respectful and transparent culture where our employees can flourish, be themselves and be respected for their individuality. This culture drives innovation and enhances the value of our company. It is essential in helping us attract and retain the most qualified talent, be more competitive, and ultimately creates greater business success by providing an inclusive environment.
Bic Graphic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.