Eurofins MET Laboratories is currently seeking to fill a RF Test Engineer position in Santa Clara, CA.
Eurofins MET Laboratories, Inc. is one of the Nation's leading laboratories for the testing and certification of electronic and electrical products. We are a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and have been serving clients for over 50 years.
RF Test Engineer responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Test common North American and European regulatory standards for licensed and unlicensed radio devices.
The ideal candidate would possess :
• Previous experience working in a commercial test laboratory a plus
• EMC testing experience also a plus
• TCB experience is a plus.
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• A degree in electrical engineering
• Minimum 3 years RF testing experience required
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Santa Clara, CA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.