Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa %7C With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa redefines the summer getaway in Colorado%26rsquo;s Vail Valley. Embrace Vail%26rsquo;s finest golf courses, whitewater river rafting, fly fishing and scenic hiking trails%26mdash;all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is seeking colleagues with unmatched service. We care for people so they can be their best.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. The Recreation Attendant will be responsible for organizing activities for our guests and maintaining the cleanliness of the pool area. This person must have good communication skills and can work in a fast paced environment.Qualifications
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
The budgeted wage for this position is %2415.50 per hour. Actual pay will be commensurate with experience.
Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- After your first full year with Hyatt you will receive 2 weeks of paid time off
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Our Values: Respect %7C Integrity %7C Humility %7C Empathy %7C Creativity %7C Fun
Coordinating With Others