$100000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
This is the Assistant Controller position for you if you are a self-starter with a history of successfully identifying issues and resolving problems. One of the Assistant Controller's tasks include supervising the accounting staff and reporting updates to the Controller. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Atlanta, Georgia area. By applying through Robert Half Finance & Accounting today, you might be able to work alongside an industry leader in the Real Estate & Property industry.
- Boost accountability and the meeting of deliverables
- Partake in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including budgeting and forecasting
- Other distinguished duties when required
- Sophisticated preparation and coordination of fiscal year-end audits
- Mark and expand process improvements to streamline reporting and improve team efficiency
- Support implementation and ensure adherence to accounting policies and procedures
- Support the accounting team during the closing process to confirm deadlines are met
- Secure regular account reconciliation to completion
- Analyze and create Ad Hoc financial reports
- Formulate relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like actual spend against budgets/outlook, key financial metrics, and the monthly flash report
- Contribute to ensure a competent, trained staff through development, goal setting, and regular assessment
- Organize multiple procedures, policies, and technical accounting analyses
- Backfill for Controller where applicable
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- Thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Month end closings experience desired
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Remarkable analytical, quantitative and social skills
- 5+ years of general ledger accounting experience
- Previous accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- CPA a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Assistant Controller- Real Estate Exp Required (Luv)
for more information.
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Financial Statements
- General Ledger