Are you a driven individual, who wants to be a crucial part to a sales team and really make a difference within an organization? Our client is seeking a Sales Agronomist to work for their innovative and progressive company in the Redfield, SD area. This company teams with their employees and their customers to build a successful organization.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Base Salary: $65,000 - $80,000+ DOE
Excellent bonus potential.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, excellent retirement plan, clothing allowance and more.
- In this position you will also receive a company vehicle and cell phone.
- Established territory.
- Advancement Opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Be an essential part of the sales team, by managing a designated territory and growing sales.
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- Offer exceptional customer service by reporting and making recommendations to customers/growers.
- Scouting fields.
Redfield, SD area
- Live in a safe neighborhood with great people all around.
- Enjoy the friendly restaurants, shops and bars that this community has to offer, while you will soon feel at home and be welcomed.
- If you love the outdoors this is the place to be, with excellent fishing year round and hunting beyond words. This place can offer you something no other state can, South Dakota PHEASANT HUNTING, not only is this one of the biggest tourist attractions but you will be located in the heart of all the action.
- However, if spending time outdoors and enjoying peace and quiet isn’t your thing, then feel free to make a short drive or choose to live in a nearby thriving community. This area has bigger shops, bars, restaurants, tourist attractions, drive-in movie theater, and more!
- You won’t find yourself bored here, there are local events and festivities year round for you to take part in.
- With affordable housing costs, it gives you a little extra cash in your pocket to spend it where you feel necessary make this your hometown community today!
- Degree in Ag related field – preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3-5+ years Sales Experience in the Ag industry.
- CCA & CDL – preferred but not required.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
Email: Email blocked - click to apply
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!