Due to new Customer Partnerships we are growing and expanding our business and as a result, we are looking for new talent to join our team!
The Inside Sales Representative for Maines Paper & Food Service supports broadline sales in daily and strategic initiatives including marketing efforts, sales service, and Territory Manager support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide sales service support to assigned Territory Managers, including but not limited to, taking sales orders, sales order QC, assisting with accounts receivable duties, and general business administration.
* Work closely with the sales team with on-boarding new customers.
* Adhere to sales processes and professional sales service techniques.
* Assist sales with samples and special orders.
* Participate in executing marketing campaigns.
* Execute and close assigned opportunities for cross selling, up selling, and other marketing campaigns.
* Assist in the promotion of and service of customers utilizing self-service platforms such as web based order entry, ACH payments, and mobile ordering platforms.
* Handle customer complaints to a satisfactory disposition and record and report appropriately.
* Assist in communications to customers and the sales team on delivery schedule changes or interruptions due to holidays, delays, or business needs.
* Conduct surveys with customers and the sales team.
* Cover Territory Manager vacations as required.
* Meet with customers as required.
* Participate in business development efforts and the sales cycle by collaborating on leads and opportunities and recording progress in CRM.
* Timely follow up on all leads and sales requests.
* Assist customers and account managers with order guide maintenance.
* Utilize CRM to create and monitor leads, opportunities, and sales pipeline activities as assigned.
* Collaborate with Director of Inside Sales and Service to ensure number of customer surveys completed per incident, customer retention rate, new customer retention rates, campaign performance, service level excellence, and training and mastery of service skills.
* Attend required training and certification programs as assigned by management.
* Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the qualifications, knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must possess strong communication skills using all media including but not limited to email, phone and written forms. Must be able to speak effectively with customers, associates, and management. Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word, powerpoint). Ability to read and interpret documents such as sales reports, invoice documents, pricing documents, and procedure manuals. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Associate's degree with a minimum of one (1) year experience in inside sales or working in a call center, or related role; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of restaurant operations. Food industry sales experience preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work environment characteristics and physical demands described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to walk, use hands and fingers, handle objects or controls, talk and hear, stand, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. This position travels occasionally and will be exposed to normal driving conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Medical Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Referral Bonus
* Direct Deposit
* Educational Reimbursement
* Excellent Advancement Opportunities
If you're looking for challenge, growth, and genuine job satisfaction, then look to Maines!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Product Quality Assurance