Requisition ID: 12388
Created in February 2014 through a 50/50 joint venture of the world’s largest and second largest steelmakers, ArcelorMittal and Nippon Steel Corporation, AM/NS Calvert is located in Calvert, AL. Our state-of-the-art steel processing facility has the capacity to process 5.3 million tons of high-value steel grades including hot rolled bands, hot rolled pickled and oiled, cold rolled, and advanced coated products for the automotive, pipe and tube, appliance/HVAC, service center and construction industries in the NAFTA market.
AM/NS Calvert products are marketed in NAFTA through managing joint venture partner ArcelorMittal.
- Maintain planning for the Assets across Central Maintenance. (Cranes, Building and Utilities, HVAC and Power Distribution)
- Maintain Central Maintenance work back log
- Responsible for initial screening of incoming work orders, identification of scope and analysis of required level of planning.
- Conducts field walk downs to identify and document job requirements.
- Identifies specific safety hazards that will be encountered in the performance of the proposed work.
- Makes safety procedures, including lock-out/tag-out procedures available to Team Members. Ensures that all aspects of the existing company safety policy are incorporated into the job plan.
- Plans jobs with appropriate level of detail for the Team
- Review and optimize planned work.
- Utilize SAP for all aspects of maintenance planning
- Maintain maintenance planning schedule
- Planning of Shut –downs (Crane Outages Etc.)
- Checking of time schedules, spare parts and material
- Upon completion of jobs, communicates with electrical or mechanical regarding ideas and procedures that would make future jobs more efficient.
- Estimates required hours on work order tasks, total work order duration, and skills required to perform the task.
- Determines and arranges for parts required to perform the work.
- Plans parts for all projects to increase “wrench time” and maximize efficiency.
- Interface with mechanical, electrical, utilities and operations departments on open issues and tasks
- Fulfills the commitment to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Fulfills the responsibilities required to achieve the Quality Commitment
- Demonstrates commitment to teamwork by fostering an environment that embodies trust and respect
- Ensure working knowledge of competencies as defined in ISO 14001:2015, IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 17025:2017
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION:
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5 Years’ experience in Maintenance
- 2 Years maintenance planning preferably in a heavy manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Maintenance planning and scheduling
- Knowledge of SAP
- Experience or design knowledge of cranes, buildings, utilities, coil masters, AGV’S, roll shop equipment, pumps, hydraulic systems, lubrications
- Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and general computer proficiency
- SAP and IVARA/EXP CMMS working knowledge
- Ability to read and interpret complex engineering drawings, electrical, mechanical and hydraulic
- Ability to communicate technically and effectively with HSM Engineers and Specialists as well as outside Contractors and Vendors.
- Demonstrates strong decision-making, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Able to competently handle a fast-paced environment, with strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal communications skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and displays a high degree of professionalism
- Interest and ability to work at our site location in Calvert, Alabama
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT:
- Laptop, Desk Phone, Cell Phone
HOURS OF WORK:
- Days, Monday to Friday with extended hours as required due to periods of peak workloads
Please note: The Job Profile is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties.
If you need an accommodation to complete any part of the application process due to a disability or medical condition, you may call Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply to communicate your accommodation request. Do not email your application materials to this email address. Application materials sent to this email address will not be considered.
AMNS Calvert is an EEO Employer: Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Disability, Age, Vet, and Other Protected Group Status.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Iso 14000 Standard