Sales Project Manager - Flooring Industry
A respected flooring company is seeking a Sales Project Manager to join their team. The Sales Project Manager should have primarily commercial and industrial experience, but strong residential experience might also be considered. This company provides a diverse portfolio of projects in the resinous and concrete commercial flooring industry with emphasis on coatings. They are looking to add a Sales Project Manager that shares their passion for the industry and will help grow the business. Hiring for locations nationwide.
The ideal candidate for Sales Project Manager will have:
- At least two to five years’ experience working with resinous flooring (including epoxy, urethane cement), concrete and concrete polishing both in sales and as a project manager.
- Installation experience as a foundation to understand the installation process and better relate to the crews working the jobs.
- Oversee crews from 8 - 10 members working on projects that could include healthcare, education, big box retail, hospitality, food and beverage.
- The ability to oversee projects from start to finish. Possibly working some weekends to accommodate the needs of the customer.
- Sales ability to generate new business opportunity and develop existing accounts.
We are looking for someone who strives for excellence daily in their role as Sales Project Manager. Salary is based upon experience. To confidentially apply send your resume directly to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Flooring Sales Project Manager. Text/call me directly with any questions at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.