To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Osage Beach, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Integrated Health Specialist
Compass Health Network • Osage Beach, MO
Posted 21 days ago
- Bachelor's degree in human service related field
- Any bachelor's degree with one year of qualifying experience
- Two years of higher education with two years of qualifying experience
- Four years of qualifying experience
- All experience must include working with individuals with psychiatric, substance use, and/or developmental disabilities
- A valid driver's license and agency established minimum automobile coverage are required
- Has a commitment to service and personal excellence.
- Is team oriented and values diversity
Clinical Service Provision
- Using a motivational, stage-matched approach, provide individualized services based upon strengths, needs, abilities, and preferences identified collaboratively with client/family, focused on supporting client’s movement toward recovery/resiliency goals
- Assist client in identifying strengths, needs, abilities, & preferences in regard to mental illness/substance abuse and participate in development of Wellness Plan
- Provide services from a holistic perspective, incorporating coaching surrounding the Eight Dimensions of Wellness, with attention to each domain of wellness, including physical and mental health
- Support client in completion of goals identified on Wellness Plans, reviewing the WP with client as required and as needed for updating of goals and objectives as items are achieved, or as the client’s goals change
- Provide assistance in accessing public services, including financial, housing, emergency assistance, food, etc.
- Maintain contact with clients who are hospitalized, participating in discharge planning and communicating with all involved providers in developing aftercare plans
- Provide education and skill-building in areas such as daily living skills, employment/education, symptom management, communication/relationships, budgeting, maintaining a residence, etc., with focus on movement toward independent completion of these tasks, or referral to long-term supports
- Assist clients with developing personal support systems, including, but not limited to, work with family members, legal guardians, recovery communities, etc.
- Provide individual assistance to consumers in accessing needed mental health services including accompanying consumers to appointments to address medical or other health needs.
- Follow up with consumers regarding appointments, completion of forms, returning forms or receipts and other similar activities.
- Meet service provision expectations per client needs and company guidelines
- Complete documentation and paperwork within the required timeframe
Integrated Health Team
- Communicate actively with other members of the integrated team, including psychiatrists, primary care physicians, specialists(community support,peer,ITCD,CSTAR,DBT,etc), nurses, dentists, NCMs, etc regarding all areas of client wellness, including client’s adherence to medications, side effects, and efficacy of medications
- Seek and include input from Integrated Health Team providers on client’s Wellness Plan
- Make referrals to additional services/providers as needed for client’s Integrated Health Team
- In addition to clinical providers of the team, function as liaison to others involved in client’s treatment, including, but not limited to family, employers, schools, probation/parole, courts, etc.
- Will seek culturally competent services and service providers to meet the unique cultural needs of each agency consumer and family member
- Assist client with transportation as clinically indicated; Driving is an essential function of the position
- Other duties as assigned
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with arms and hands; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities of the position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.