To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chantilly, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Application Systems Analyst
Ironbow • Chantilly, VA
Posted 1 month ago
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) manages the Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program; a Level 1 Acquisition program established for the purpose of fortifying Government networks and systems. The CDM program enables DHS, along with Federal Agencies and state, local, regional, and tribal governments, to enhance and further automate their existing continuous network monitoring capabilities, correlate and analyze critical cybersecurity-related information, and enhance risk-based decision making at the Agency and Federal enterprise level.
The Applications Systems Analyst performs dashboard operations and maintenance in support of the DHS CDM program.
- Perform activities necessary for Certification and Accreditation (C&A) of the Federal Dashboard and coordinate with the Dashboard contractor and ISSO.
- Manage and create processes for creation, distribution, and tracking of PKI certificates.
- Manage, track and report user accounts for the Federal Dashboard.
- Manage and track change control documents submitted to DHS Sustainment. Changes include things like Port Open Requests, Server upgrades, and infrastructure upgrades.
- Review engineering change documents and contract document deliverables and make recommendations to the CDM PMO portfolio teams and/or leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2-4 years of previous release and/or project.
- Management experience, (solid understanding of project management principles preferred).
- 5-7 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development.
- Advanced knowledge of the software development Lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Secret Clearance Required.
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target. Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.