To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baxter, MN 56425
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pro Staff • Baxter, MN
Posted 27 days ago
- Understand and apply proper assembly techniques in the production of quality parts in a repeated and safe manner.
- Maintain process control throughout a production run to ensure consistent quality.
- Use of measuring instruments to ensure quality.
- Understand and apply proper handling of parts.
- Assist colleagues with loading and unloading material and parts.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
- The ability to use basic hand tools such as open-end wrenches, power drills, sanders, etc.
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds individually and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
If you would like to hear more about this position, stop in or contact Joe at the Brainerd Pro Staff office, 218-825-0434, or send in your resume/contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.