To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Daphne, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Provider Engagement Coordinator
Advantasure • Daphne, AL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Provider Engagement Coordinator is responsible for the overall coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of medical practice documentation improvement activities at specified practice sites.
- Functions as the primary contact at the site level for program management, responsible for the overall performance of the assigned practices in the program, including but not limited to: bonus performance, alert activities and documentation quality
- Manages and coordinates the creation, distribution, and collection of documentation and coding improvement tools within the established program timeframes.
- Submits daily visit documentation and follow-up information timely and as required.
- Guides practice staff/physicians in response to feedback from company physicians.
- Immediately alerts Manager of challenges/barriers in the practice environment impeding successful attainment of program goals.
- Access and navigate patient medical records (paper or electronic) to scan progress notes and annual medical records.
- Ensures medical record scanning for assigned practices is completed as scheduled.
- Completes and submits reports per guidelines.
- Actively participates in program improvement discussions and activities.
- Assist others as work assignments and time requirements are allowed.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required
High School degree or GED Equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred. Relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Two to three years of experience in the health care industry required. Outpatient physician office or a clinic management position preferred.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
- Advanced technical skills for use of hardware and software with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent organization skills required.
- Must have a valid driver's license, clean driving record, and your own reliable, insured, and registered vehicle.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for representation of clear and concise results.
- Ability to manage significant work load, and to work efficiently under pressure, meeting established deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must possess high degree of accuracy, efficiency, and dependability.
Work is performed in various client, office and home settings. Requires transporting, pushing, pulling, and maneuvering items weighing up to 25 pounds. Will work from home as well as in in physician office, home internet access is required. Daily travel is required to various work locations and personal automobile will be required where public transportation is not available/used. After hour meetings may be required.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum education, experience, skills, knowledge and ability levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an "at will" basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.
Medical Assistant, Health insurance, Healthcare plan, Medical Receptionist, Certified Medical Assistant,
Resident care Assistant, medical care coordinator, Care coordinator, Care Transitions coordinator.