- Assist with documentation needs, preparing items such as general correspondence, meeting minutes, proposals, project directories etc.
- Assist with proofing and editing outgoing proposals and documentation and ensure proper routing and filing
- Manage front desk, greeting clients in person and via phone and provide assistance as needed.
- Assist with general administrative duties such as organization of general office supplies; mail routing, package distribution, filing, checking in/out shop drawings and samples, record keeping and making copies.
- Order and maintain supply of ink, toner, etc. for office equipment, and handle communication with equipment support and maintenance.
- Manage the check-out of firm resources (cameras, projectors, etc.) and assist with general technology troubleshooting, including conference room equipment set up and meeting preparation.
- Make travel arrangements; assist with coordination of convention attendance and membership renewals.
- Assist with on-boarding new employees
- Manage phone extensions and vendor contact for support
- General support to all staff members as needed.Skills and Competencies:
- 1+ years of previous experience in an administrative assistant role required
- Must have excellent grammar; will be proof reading documents
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - verbal, written and listening.
- Excellent business writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrate initiative (i.e. start tasks, ability to structure own work, ask questions, identify and discuss problems, develop streamlined office processes).
- Works well both independently and in a team setting.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Significant experience using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) required.
- Ability to learn and adapt to internal software programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Complex Problem Solving
Microsoft Power Point