A major midsized banking client of ours is seeking a Systems Analyst to join their enterprise Systems / Application Support team. This role is hybrid Remote with 3 days onsite per week but needs to sit in Franklin, TN, Greenville, SC, OR Blairsville, GA.
This position will focus on supporting the banks business systems and applications by helping to install applications to the servers, perform upgrades, troubleshoot, implement, configure, and maintain those solutions. The hiring manager is looking for somebody with solid SQL Server / programming skills and any knowledge of DB2 would be a plus.
*This role open to Direct Hire or Contract to Hire.*
- Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems and application software
- Manage and monitor all installed assigned systems and solutions
- Configure, manage, and promote projects in Dev, Test, and Production environments
- Work with vendors in evaluating and implementing new technologies
- Required to produce documentation such as systems requirements, designs, and plans as requested
- Assists with periodic testing and implementation of contingency plans to ensure availability of applications in case of system failure.
- Participate with the Director of Application Support, the Project Management Office and Business Process Analysts to incorporate loan application related roadmaps and initiatives into the priorities and initiatives of the department.
- Establishment and maintenance of integration and interfaces that will result in frontline and backroom efficiencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or similarly applicable field preferred
- 5+ years prior experience on an Information Technology, Banking, or Operations Team with experience acting as lead resource for those teams
- Understanding of SQL server, DB2, Exchange Server, SharePoint, PowerShell scripting
- Experience in managing vendor implementations and vendor relationships
- Capable of developing & communicating recommendations to key business unit’s process and applications
- Capable of developing test and disaster recovery plans, cases and scripts ensuring traceability to all requirements
- Strong knowledge of risk and controls as applies to production systems
- Working knowledge of storage platforms and related software
- Understanding of Windows Services – TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, NTP, SMTP, IIS, SNMP, RDS
- Participate in all required compliance training, including Bank Secrecy Act/anti-money laundering training, as well as internal and external training programs, online training, meetings, and seminars/conferences, etc.
**Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Amazon Relational Database Service
- Bank Secrecy Act
- Banking Services
- Business Processes
- Business Relationship Management
- Business Systems