To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pensacola, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Pensacola, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Apex Systems is supporting a Fortune 100 Company in Pensacola, FL in search for a Marketing Data Specialist.
If interested, please send a copy of your most updated resume to Alysa Burchill at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need someone who is curious, helpful, and highly detail oriented.
• Coordinating and clarifying data needs from partners
• Merging lists from different sources
• Data entry to manage list process
• Applying criteria to build targeted lists
• Q/Aing lists from others
• Pulling together data from different reporting tools
• Gathering data for reports and dashboards
• Good communicator (not afraid to pick up the phone and ask questions, clarify instructions via email)
• Team player, work well with peers to share workload and give and take feedback
• Understanding of Excel Pivot tables
• Basic SQL skills
• Analyze and cleanse data using traditional and modern methods
• Familiarity with data types and data delimiters (pipe delimited, comma delimited, tab delimited, etc.)
• Analytical digital marketing experience preferred
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178