Our client, a small legal practice located in Mt. Vernon, IL, is seeking a paralegal for their firm which practices in the areas of Family Law, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury and General Litigation.
- Experience in trial preparations and drafting/ filing of court documents; e-filing
- Someone highly proficient in legal support and with 3-5 years of paralegal experience. - Family law is preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience in supporting multiple attorneys. The firm consists of 4 attorneys, 3 paralegals and 3 legal assistants.
- Full benefits including PAID health insurance and the opportunity to earn occasional overtime pay.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful firm with a competitive starting salary and full benefits package.
ALL INQUIRIES ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
- Accurate, attentive, and experience handling sensitive or confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Being savvy with word processing and spreadsheets is favorable
- Confidence in taking ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Foundational knowledge in Civil Litigation
- General familiarity with legal research
- Practical knowledge of Discovery
- Adeptness in e-file
- Experience with trial preparation
- Proficiency in Personal Injury Law
- Knowledge of medical malpractice
- Family law experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Draft Legal Documents
- 3+ years of relevant experience
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.