IntelliTrans, LLC (ITL) a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a Staff Accountant to join our team in Conway, Arkansas. Under the direction of the Controller, the primary responsibilities of this role include implementing and maintaining one or more accounting systems, preparing journal entries, general ledger maintenance, project accounting, account reconciliation, fixed assets, etc. Reviews and interprets financial reporting requirements, rules and regulations. Monitors and develops various monthly reports.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, financial statements, etc.
- Prepares monthly account reconciliations and journal entries for general ledger accounts (including, but not limited to, cash, prepaids, accrued liabilities, and intercompany receivables/payables)
- Assists in the closing process (month, quarter and year-end) by preparing journal entries and account reconciliations
- Performs monthly capital asset acquisition analysis and reporting reconciliation to general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly and annual ad hoc reports as needed
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
Required Skills & Experience:
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage work to meet deadlines
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent adaptability and communication skills
• Prior account analysis experience
• Prior experience performing journal entries and preparing financial statements
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Software, Database Software and Reporting Software