The candidate’s assignment will include, but is not limited to;
• Milling, mulling, spheroidizing, blending in various batch plants.
• Operate fork truck, hand truck and other common material moving equipment
• Loading of drums and sacks with finished solid chemical product
• Complete all required daily documentation as it relates to production
• Be responsible for identification of and reporting of safety violations or concerns and be generally responsible for the duties that will be assigned to them.
• Require a minimum of 1 year experience working in a production manufacturing environment.
• Must be willing to work all shifts and overtime as required.
• This position will be hands on manufacturing, interfacing with product and equipment.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
• Manufacturing assembly / production experience is a requirement.
The incumbent in this position will be responsible for providing support to team members in activities such as operation of chemical processes other operational activities as needed.
• The incumbent in this role must demonstrate excellent housekeeping skills, attendance and team work.
• This assignment has the opportunity for fulltime Operator placement.
• Must be willing to work rotating shifts as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Demonstrating good safety standards
• Troubleshooting equipment
• Operating a forklift
• Chemical processes
• Wearing all Proper Protective Equipment
• 3 years experience as a chemical operator preferred
• Basic computer skills
• Must work well in a team environment
• Demonstrate good work habits (attendance, safety, housekeeping, etc.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• SAP basic knowledge
• Must be able to work 24/7 rotating shifts
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 55 lbs.
• Must be able to work from heights to small contained areas
Personal Protective Equipment