To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Developer (Security/Encryption)
Alliance of Professionals & Consultants, Inc. • Raleigh, NC
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are actively seeking a talented Software Developer with a Security/Cryptography background to work at our client's location in Raleigh, NC. This is a 12-18 month contract assignment with the possibility for extension.
- Participate in the design of applications integrating new cryptographic primitives
- Integrate research results into real programs
- Work alongside a cross-functional team including engineering, design, community, product, and business
- Educate the team on how to design and build systems with security first
- This is not a cyber, infrastructure, firewall or authentication security position
- 3-5 years of experience building secure applications
- Must be able to demonstrate a very good understanding of encryption and algorithms
- Demonstrated the ability to implement cryptographic primitives
- Experience with Sha512, Sha256 and other cryptographic hash functions
- Proven experience coming up with solutions for securing an application.
- Experience programming in one or more of the following: C, C++, or GO
- In-depth knowledge of authentication protocols and applied cryptography
- Knowledge of the latest attack trends, tools and the threat landscape
- Proven track record of independently driving projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills on both technical and non-technical issues
Job Requisition # 28656
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.