You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Sales Executive is a hunter sales role focused on acquiring new customers and selling new software products and solutions. Prospecting for new business is required daily. This position will play a key role expanding the Concensus Technologies customer base by managing the entire sales cycle to close new business. Technical presentation skills will be required to demonstrate the business value of the software platforms and solutions.
WHAT MAKES CONCENSUS DIFFERENT
Our proven process benefits our customers by using Roadmaps, Requirements/Design, Development, Testing & Deployment with Knowledge Transfer. Our customers enjoy our co-managed support model to make our team a part of their team. We specialize in Cybersecurity, Identity and Access Management and have subject matter experts across multiple security platforms.
- Acquire new customers that fit the Concensus Technologies customer profile within the United States. Examples of target customers are:
* K12 and Higher Education
* Organizations with 100+ users
- Follow the Concensus Technologies value/solutions-based sales process.
- Prospect for new accounts through various means including working with our marketing team on call and email campaigns along with generating leads from your own network.
- Qualify prospective accounts to build and maintain a pipeline of prospects to achieve annual sales goals.
- Though primarily tele-sales oriented, occasional travel to prospect sites, conferences, and events in an effort to acquire new customers.
- Overcoming technical, sales and business objections of prospective customers.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3+ years of proven IT sales success achieving quota.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a sales process, including negotiating sales opportunities to closure, through a deep understanding of a prospective customer buying process.
- Proven sales track record of success and ability to identify opportunities and leverage internal & external resources appropriately.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Is accountable and transparent at all times.
- Is able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Is humbly confident and is willing to continuously develop skills and knowledge.
- Has the ability to grow into a leadership role.
SALARY & COMMISSION EXPECTATION
- Base salary range is $45K-$60K depending on experience of candidate.
- On target earning is expected to be $75K to $90K in first full year.
- Computing Platforms
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Procurement Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g7dzn0q
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.