To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
699 Walnut Street
Des Moines, IA 50309
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Broker Dealer Operations - Phone Representative
Voya Financial • Des Moines, IA
Posted 3 days ago
As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
Due to an increase in business, Voya Financial Advisors is looking for a Broker Dealer Operations - Phone Representatives (advisor support) to join our Windsor, CT or Des Moines, IA location.
- Will be the primary point of contact to Voya Financial Advisors’ registered representatives partnering with them to help grow their business and attract and retain clients. Answer calls and electronic cases, and taking ownership of inquiries until resolution.
- Provide service and support to the advisors and clients on inquiries including those of a non-routine nature that require independent thinking and problem solving. Communicate with field advisors through outbound call campaigns to support strategic initiatives and goals of the company.
- Uses a variety of systems and tools to promptly respond to inquiries received via inbound phone lines.
- Provides information to callers about various features of specific products / policies.
- Completes and verifies transactions requested by callers and either processes requests or forwards to appropriate parties for handling.
- Captures caller information on customer management system. May be required to follow up with customer to ensure service issue has been resolved.
- Complies with all division policies and regulatory requirements. Execution of duties will necessitate a firm understanding of a variety of company policies, industry initiatives, and legal guidelines.
- Meets FINRA requirements to retain Series 6 registration, including but not limited to: annual training, understanding and complying with required reporting, and staying current on FINRA and broker dealer policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Education:
- FINRA Series 6 required. Series 7 license strongly preferred, required within 6 months of hire.
- At least 1-2 years of customer service in a call center or retail environment.
- BA/BS preferred but not required.
- Provide professional, reliable and prompt services to customers, develop relationships with external and internal partners, as they effectively troubleshoot, prioritize, and multi-task.
Experience in the financial services industry is highly desirable but not required.
- Individual must be customer focused, self-motivated and enjoy working in a busy call center environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are necessary.
- The successful candidate will need to maintain a business-driven mindset by placing the customer first and demonstrating a sense of urgency at all times.
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills.