Hope you are doing well.
Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you feel, you are a good match or know someone who is a good fit for this requirement, do respond me with the contact details, availability and expected compensation along with updated resume.
Job Title: Digital Success Manager
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 12+ months of Contract on W2
We are seeking a Digital Success Manager (DSM) to provide ongoing operational support to our strategic SkillsBuild partner organizations during the onboarding, activation, implementation and growth of the program.
- Work with the regional team to support the SkillsBuild Project Manager and the local CSR Managers to drive program execution and meet partner and country targets.
- Deliver platform demos, partner onboarding, platform training and ongoing operational support to the SkillsBuild strategic partners to ensure their SkillsBuild program success.
- Share deep knowledge of the SkillsBuild portfolio and platform with the strategic partners.
- Help the partner to identify appropriate key competencies, training and activities needed to activate and engage their learners and meet their program impact needs.
- Work with the partners to build communities, identify learner success stories and support the partners and CSR Manager with SkillsBuild marketing and communications campaigns.
- Play an active role in the global SkillsBuild team and community of DSMs who regularly meet to support each other with questions, enablement and sharing best practice.
- Experienced in teaching or training and creating learning / skills development plans.
- Experience of delivering digital (online) learning platforms.
- A sound knowledge of new technology fields such as Cloud, AI, Cyber, Data, SW Development and key employability skills for entry level employment in these fields.
- Comfortable to leverage an expert network.
- Familiar with the challenges of digital upskilling for employment, job markets and the regional job market demand.
- A general understanding of academic establishments, non-profit enterprises, NGOs and training providers, especially those focused on employment and upskilling.
- You have a global perspective, enjoy building trusted relationships and collaborating across teams.
Skills and competencies needed:
- Strong professionalism and stakeholder management skills. Can easily adapt to different environments and cultures.
- Customer / partner relationship skills.
- Project delivery experience.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), confidence to present to senior figures and to deliver training for all.
- Strong presentation and online facilitation skills.
- Drive, self-motivation and robust organisational skills are important as the role involves working from home (or the office when needed) as part of a large virtual team.
- Curiosity to learn and creativity to find better ways to deliver for our partners and learners.
- Adaptability to change and comfort with ambiguity.
- Growth minded.
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to SkillsBuild PM/DSM
- Artificial Intelligence
- Development Planning