Kelly Services is seeking experienced Mortgage Loan Processors for our national financial client in Scottsdale, AZ. These are full time, temp-hire opportunities paying $20.00/hr. with benefits available in the first 30 days. Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm schedule.
Pay is $45K-$49K upon hire.
Prepares and processes mortgage loan files and documentation from application through final approval. In-depth knowledge and understanding of conventional loan products, while assuring compliance with Bank, regulatory and investor guidelines, Provides exceptional customer service to external and internal customers, responds to inquiries, resolves problems, and obtains necessary documentation required for the file.
- Two plus years mortgage loan processing experience is REQUIRED
• Well-developed ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, detail oriented, and strong organizational skills
• Ability to meet deadlines set, manage a pipeline of 40+ loans, and thrives in a fast paced environment
• Thorough knowledge of mortgage loan processing, credit report review, closing policies and procedures, underwriting requirements, governmental and agency requirements, mortgage loan documentation and RESPA requirements
• Thorough knowledge of credit policies and approval processes
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• High school diploma or equivalent
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:URL blocked - click to apply
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Melody at Email blocked - click to apply) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply