A reputable Bay Area company is currently looking to add an Administrative Assistant to their team immediately. If you are a passionate individual with strong organization and communication skills, this might be the job for you! The Administrative Assistant should have good attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills, and a desire to further their career in an office environment. The administrative assistant will be responsible for:
- Performing general office duties such as ordering office supplies and greeting guests
- Organizing schedules and arranging meetings
- Fielding telephone calls
- Provide help to other employees in the office
If you want more details about the opportunity, please contact Johnny Ku at Email blocked - click to apply
- Ability to conduct research using the internet
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Strong communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Understanding of how to schedule appointments and manage calendars
- Customer service experience desired
- Previous Administrative Assistant experience preferred
If you are looking to be a key member of a growing company, apply now!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.