To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marshall, MO 65340
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Occupational Health Nurse
PRIDE Health • Marshall, MO
Posted 11 days ago
PRIDE Health has an immediate need for an Occupational Health Nurse to join a facility in Marshall, Missouri! This is a great chance to maintain a work-life balance, while gaining amazing industry experience providing work-site wellness/assessments to staff members.
- This role will offer full-time, evening hours, working during the week! Will include some Saturdays. Position is for a 1-3+ month-long contract.
- Occupational Health Nurse will handle intake, assessment, and determination of care, related to work-site injuries and illnesses.
- Occupational Health Nurse will assess eligibility for worker's compensation claims and assess patient eligibility to return to work.
- Occupational Health Nurse will provide telephonic care, assessment, and case management.
- Occupational Health Nurse will maintain detailed record/accounts of illnesses/injuries and adhere to OSHA-required standards.
- Must have active RN license in the state of Missouri.
- Must have active BLS/CPR certification.
- Must have previous Occupational Health experience, related to work-site illnesses and injuries. Previous experience in Urgent Care, Triage, or Emergency Department nursing is a plus.
- Knowledge of Worker's Compensation and OSHA is strongly preferred.
- COHN certification is preferred.
Interested individuals, apply today! Resumes can be sent to Kelli.Jensen@pride-health.com.